Syringe, Oral Dispenser Clear, w/Tip Cap
SRx Oral Dispenses are an FDA-registered medical device manufactured in an ISO 13485 facility. These oral and topical syringes are designed uniquely for the compounding industry. With quality in mind, these syringes were tested against graduated capacity and leak-resistance using BS/EN ISO 7886-1 – the standard used for sterile hypodermic syringes.
Components are compatible with SuspendRx Anhydrous.
- For oral and topical use
- FDA-Registered Medical Device
- Leak-Resistance and Graduated Capacity tested against BS/EN ISO 7886-1
- Passed Testing for Ink Smudging
- Easy-to-read graduated markings on both amber and clear syringes
- Clear tip caps included with syringe purchase
- Compatible with orifice reducers and common bottle adapters
- Available in clear or amber in sizes: 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 35, 60 mL
- PVC, BPA & Latex Free
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 facility