Angelsil™ Advanced Silicone Dermatology Treatment
Angelsil™ features a proprietary blend of ingredients, including several specific dermatology silicones in a semipermeable network, infused with avocado extract which is rich in multifunctional skin-friendly lipids, potassium, lecithin, oleic acid and Vitamin E. The synergistic ingredients promote collagen production, which helps grow new skin, accelerating the healing process.
For patients who want to protect and improve the appearance of scars or other skin conditions including keloid and acne scars, burns, sunburn, or cuts. The product's appearance is a clear, colorless, transparent, viscous gel matrix. Common scar treatment is to apply twice daily for 60-90 days once the wound has closed.
- Excellent occlusion properties that protects the skin
- Light, self-drying gel matrix
- Appropriate for new and old scars, stretch marks, psoriasis, rosacea
- Promotes a soothing and nurturing environment
- Rich in multifunctional skin-friendly fatty acids, lipids and vitamins
- Non-greasy formula
- Suitable for all skin types including children
- Provides long-lasting moisturization
- Reduces water loss
- Provides a shield against harmful organisms
- Anhydrous (extended BUD per USP <795>)
- Freeze-thaw stable
- High-shear stable
- Viscosity at 25˚C approx. 10,000-50,000 cps
Allergy-friendly - Free of dyes, fragrances, and parabens
Inquire for bulk pricing.
Scar Gel, Scar Removal, Scar Cream