DisperseRx™ UFP Nebulizer/Irrigation Base
DisperseRx™ Ultra Fine Powder (UFP) - For patients suffering from chronic, recurrent or resistant sinus conditions, DisperseRx™ can make a world of difference. This innovative powder base was formulated for nasal nebulization and irrigations with versatile excipients that can be used with numerous active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). DisperseRx™ contains functional ingredients that enhance API dissolution and may improve bioavailability to the application pathway. It is a proprietary blend of excipients having a specific particle size and solubility ideally suited for this intended use.
DisperseRx™ UFP was formulated to remain hygroscopic and a free-flowing excipient (resists clumping and agglomeration) that remains easily workable when stored as recommended, saving the compounder time, extra steps, and costs. Contains xylitol.
- Even Particle Distribution: Consistent uniform particle size offers improved API distribution when blended.
- Improved API Dissolution: Enhances the dissolution of many APIs, including poorly soluble drugs, potentially leading to improved bioavailability.
- Functional Ingredients: That go to the desired site of action.
- Excellent Flow Characteristics: Easily spreads across fill plates taking less time to compound versus other competing products on the market.
- Improved Stability: Formulated to resist clumping impeding flowability for improved working time.
- Classified GRAS status ingredients.
- Rapidly Dissolves in water.
- Tree Nuts
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
Inquire for bulk 5Kg+ pricing.