DisperseRx™ UFP Base
DisperseRx™ UFP (Ultra Fine Powder) - For patients suffering from chronic, recurrent or resistant sinus conditions, DisperseRx™ can make a world of difference. This innovative powder base was formulated for nasal sprays, atomization, nebulizers, and irrigations with versatile excipients that can be used with numerous active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). DisperseRx™ contains functional ingredients that enhance API dissolution and may improve bioavailability to the application pathway. It is a proprietary blend of excipients having a specific particle size and solubility ideally suited for this intended use.
DisperseRx™ UFP was formulated to remain free-flowing (resists clumping and agglomeration) that is easily workable when stored as recommended, saving the compounder time, extra steps, and costs. Contains xylitol.
- Even Particle Distribution: Consistent uniform particle size offers improved API distribution when blended.
- Improved API Dissolution: Enhances the dissolution of many APIs, including poorly soluble drugs, potentially leading to improved bioavailability.
- Functional Ingredients: That go to the desired site of action.
- Excellent Flow Characteristics: Easily spreads across fill plates taking less time to compound versus other competing products on the market.
- Improved Stability: Formulated to resist clumping impeding flowability for improved working time.
- Classified GRAS status ingredients.
- Rapidly dissolves in water.
- For optimal functionality, SRx recommends ≥ 75% DisperseRx to be used as filler (≤ 20-25% API). Aqueous dilution will vary based on target API concentration in the finished dose.
- Tree Nuts
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
Capsule Packing Statistics available on Product Tech Sheet (Size #1 = 0.363g)
Inquire for bulk 5Kg+ pricing.
Also see Nasal Sprayers/Bottles in Applicators & Dispensers.