A variety of advanced design innovations makes the UnoDose Applicator extremely easy to use, store and know when to reorder.
- Allows cream application without hand contact
- Multiple exit holes for uniform topical application
- Audible, tactile and visual metered dose indicators for accurate dosing
- Locking cover secures against accidental spills
- Clearly visible reorder indicator
- In-container EMP machine compounding, no transfer required
- Multiple exit holes for reliable priming
- Fast prime feature quickly removes air with no repetitive motion, saving time
- Open, screw-free chamber for easy filling
- Disposable EMP mixing paddles for fast cleanup
Time and Labor Savings
This is the industry’s first metered-dose applicator that doubles as a compounding container, eliminating preparation steps. Combined with fast priming, pharmacists can fill more prescriptions in less time, saving labor. These cost savings alone can result in a full return on investment.
Accuracy and Precision
The UnoDose Applicator features excellent dispensing accuracy dose after dose, improving patient value and confidence. This precision extends to providers with a design that minimizes wasted medication during mixing and filling.
- Dose size: 0.25 milliters* per quarter turn (click) of dosing cap
- Maximum usable volume: 42 milliliters
- Residual volume: 1.5 milliliters
- Dimensions: 4.23” x 1.87”
- Medicament contacting materials: polyolefins free of phthalates and bisphenol A (BPA)
- UV protection: UV-inhibiting materials used for the medicament container
- Registered as an FDA Class I medical device
- Patent pending
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Avoid direct or prolonged exposure to sunlight and other bright lights.
- When traveling in an airplane or traveling to a different elevation, place the applicator in a sealable bag to prevent leakage due to air pressure changes.