HyaluronV™ Anhydrous Hybrid Emulsion For Vaginal Applications
HyaluronV™ is a proprietary anhydrous emollient base infused with hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate-HA) through a unique microsphere formulation specific to SpecializedRx. When applied, HA easily releases to penetrate and nourish the contact surfaces. HyaluronV has excellent tack and adheres to mucosal surfaces making it an excellent choice for intravaginal or rectal compounding applications. HyaluronV imparts thixotropic properties where applying shear or increasing the base temperature will reduce viscosity, allowing it to become easily workable. This property gives HyaluronV the ability to be an easy-to-use vehicle for loading into a syringe from an Unguator jar or administering from an applicator. The product's room temperature appearance is a thick, white translucid emulsion. The product's appearance is a white translucid hybrid emulsion.
- Specifically formulated for vaginal applications.
- Excellent muco-adhesive properties
- Gentle formulation rich in dermal-nourishing sodium hyaluronate
- Provides long-lasting moisturization
- Contains 0.2% sodium hyaluronate
- Easily incorporates oil and water-soluble actives
- Anhydrous with Aw<0.6 (extended BUD per USP <795>)
- Hypoallergenic – Predominantly natural ingredients
- Free of sulfates and parabens
- Viscosity at 25˚C approx. 200,000-550,000 cps
- Shear-stable (thixotropic)**
Allergy-friendly - Free of dyes, preservatives, and fragrances