Relianox™ Critical Cleaning Liquid Detergent
Relianox™ is the ideal critical cleaning liquid detergent for use in laboratories, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, veterinary, cleanrooms, and industrial facilities. Relianox™ is a safe commercial grade detergent that is extremely effective in cleaning glassware, instruments, rubber, plastic, and metal components, surfaces, equipment, tanks, and numerous other applications for over 30 years. Relianox™ is a phosphate and soap-free concentrated detergent that is easy to use and offers superior activity for highly effective cleaning in critical environments. A professional FDA compliant cleaner for numerous contact surfaces.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE – Critical environment detergent for commercial applications trusted for over 30 years
- PHOSPHATE FREE – Formulated with anionic and nonionic detergents and specific wetting agents
- EASY TO USE – Highly concentrated liquid detergent that dilutes immediately to provide superior cleaning power
- SOAP-FREE – Does not leave insoluble soap films
- MILD – Solutions have a neutral pH of 7 so it is easy on hands after repeated use
- SAFE – Does not contain bleach, acids, or caustic agents that can etch surfaces or harm the environment
- BIODEGRADABLE – Readily degrades in waste streams and complies with the EPA’s criteria for an industrial detergent
- CONCENTRATED – Dilute 1:128 (mix 1 oz. Relianox™ to 1 gallon water)
- Use in Ultrasonic and automated cleaning systems
- Use in presoak or manual cleaning systems
- Non-abrasive (won't scratch surfaces)
- Will not leave grit or soap scum
- Use for cleaning validations and inspection approvals
- Economically priced
Intended use to remove: Water soluble and water insoluble substances, including grit, grime, grease, oils, blood, tissue, residue, particulates, soiled surfaces, deposits, chemicals, solvents, and much more.
**Recommended 1 oz. per gallon dilution would yield 128 gallons of detergent solution.