SRx Mini-Pearls™ Compounding System
Excellent for making a high volume of small dose troches or suppositories quickly. The Mini-Pearls System has 228 small spherical cavities with a diameter of 6.3mm and a volume of 0.2ml ea. (228 x 0.2ml = 45.6 ml plate total). Average Mini-Pearl weight is 0.2g of Techna 20 SF Troche Base. Durable, flexible, non-stick white silicone food grade top mold, that is oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe: temp resistant range -60 to 230˚C (-76 to 446˚F). Lightweight yet rigid high-density black polymer set plate will not scratch countertops and has no sharp edges: temp resistant range -50˚C to 90˚C (-58˚F to 194˚F) and includes four stainless steel alignment pegs. System patent pending.
Mini-Pearls System Kit (E0590-00) includes the following:
- Step-by-step use and cleaning instructions
- White Silicone 228 Cavity Top Mold (E0591-00)
- Black 228 Cavity Set Plate Mini-Pearls
- Roller Scraper Spatula (E0569-00)
- 10ml Oral Syringe (E0572-00)
- Mini Heating Hot Air Tool (E0570-00)
- Multi-Purpose Laboratory Tote with Storage Cover (E0592-00/E0593-00)
- Techna 20 SF Troche Base sample
Cleaning: Recommend hand cleaning using a mild detergent – Recommend using Relianox™ Critical Cleaning Liquid Detergent (SKU# P3023).