Variable Volume Transfer Pipette
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Transfer Pipette is an easy-to-use device for transferring liquids of various viscosities. With the accompanying 5.0 ml tip, the Transfer Pipette has a volume dispensing range from 0.10 ml to 5.45 ml. Ideally suited to allow compounded preparation to be continuously mixed on a stir plate to ensure uniformity while transferring aliquots to the individual cavities. Efficient and accurate unit dosing for multiple uses in the laboratory.
- Adjusts to multiple dispensing volumes from 0.10ml to 5.45ml in 0.05ml increments on an easy to ready digital display.
- For use as a drip-free solution for filling multiple cavities efficiently.
- Ideal for filling suppositories, troches, and much more.
- Additional 5ml tips that fit our pipettes are available: See Item #E0529
- Light and easy-to-use ergonomic design.
- Use instructions included.
- Supplied with individual calibration certificate. If needed, a manual calibration tool is also included.
- Accurate suppository and troche filling.